The PPAB Examination Process for PCBC-A
As soon as you have passed the necessary gatekeeper requirements then you are approved to take the exam.
Applicants will be rigorously tested across the fields of learning and behavior, Biology and Anatomy, Ethology and Canine Communication and Social Behavior, Health and Development, Business Skills , Consulting Skills and Best Practices, Scientific and Practical Method. The pass score for the exam is 77.6%
Here are details about the examination process.
- We will place the order for your assessment by providing your name and email address to the testing company. The exam is proctored over the internet so you will need to have a webcam attached to your home computer
- You will be contacted directly by the proctor company to schedule your exam. You will receive a response within 3 business days.
- Once you make contact with the proctor company you have 72 hours to set a date for your exam.
- If you would like to "Take It Now" then there is an additional fee of $8.75 to be paid directly to the Proctor company.
- If you would like to take the test within 72 hours then there is an additional fee of $5.00 to be paid directly to the Proctor Company
- On the day of your test you will login to the Proctor Company website via the link provided to you in your appointment confirmation email
- We will have access to your test results within four business days and will forward you your results within 7 days
- If your examination result does not meet the cut score of 76.2% then for a small fee you may re-take the examination between 30 and 90 days after you took your previous examination.
- You will then receive an email from PPAB advising you of your score and reminding you that you now have 12 weeks to submit your videos. Click here for more information on your video submission