Fee Structure for CTT and PCT Applications
- The examination fee includes your exam fee and your video submission assessments.
- The Eligibility fee is invoiced in US dollars.
- As soon as your eligibility is confirmed then you will receive the invoice for your examination fee.
- This invoice will be in US dollars but it will have already taken into account the fee above in your currency. This is determined by your residence. The following currencies will be used. US dollars, Australian dollars, British pound
So for example .
- If you reside in Australia then you will pay the eligibility fee at $45.00 US. This is processed by PayPal and will be converted into your own currently by your banking service.
- When you are invoiced for your examination fee we will take the amount (using the PCT fee below) $210 dollars as Australian and then convert it to US dollars for invoicing based on the daily rate.